Let's Rock n' Roll at Kassandra Paulyna's 3rd Birthday!! Saturday, September 11 th , 1999 For Kassie's 3rd Birthday, we decided to keep it small. We hosted it at our home. I was pregnant with Nachito , and I was in no mood to make a big party. The theme was fun to work with. For invitations, I went to a local record shop and bought old 45's. I made new labels with party info on them. They were exactly like the one in the photos, except on real records. I made record sleeves for them and handed them out. They were very cute. We made record shaped candy bags out of black and red felt. We had a hula hoop contest, and a bubble gum blowing contest too. My mom made Kassie her poodle skirt, and I added the K to her shirt. I was able to find her black and white oxfords at Payless . My sister made milk shake center pieces out of old fashioned coca cola glasses, tinted Styrofoam , carnations and a straw. Buddy cut out the juke box shape out of styrafoam, and I painted it. I...
Comments