Skip to main content

OMG

Here are newly released photos of the filming in Italy. It's looking like they are close to being done with the filming. Yay....and have I mentioned that New Moon comes out on my birthday? No? Didn't think so. : )

Edward about to walk out into the sun.....and then....

Bella saves him!!!
This waiting is killing me. And pictures are only making it worse. Guess I'll have to re-read this part again tonight.


Comments

Erica said…
OMG! He looks so hot! We can't wait either...I am reading them again right now too.
Mel said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twilight Series! Hope New Moon movie is better than the Twilight movie though! Can't wait to see it!
Anonymous said…
Neisha...I started reading Twilight and am hooked!!! I can't put the damn book down! If you go see the movie for your birthday, I want in on it, k? I need to catch up before it comes out...Actually, maybe it's better to watch the movie before reading the book since the books are always so much better. Either way, I'm loving it!

Luv ya! elda