Skip to main content

Another confession....

I love Dancing With The Stars! I especially love this season, because three former So You Think You Can Dance contestants are now dancing as professionals. Lacey, Chelsea and Dimitry! Unfortunately Dimitry ended up with a bad partner. He was originally paired with Jewel, but she was injured and was replaced by Holly from Girls Next Door. I have a feeling that he will be voted off tonight. It's too bad, because he is amazing. Lacey may be going home soon too, her partner is not any good either. She was paired with Steve-O from the Jack*** movies. Chelsea might last a little longer, because her partner is really starting to improve. She is dancing with Ty Murray the bull rider, who is married to Jewel.

Chelsea was one of my favorite dancers on SYTYCD. She danced my favorite dance of any season. It was to Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. Check it out here. You will love it.

My second favorite dance from SYTYCD was performed by Lacey and Danny. They danced to Hip Hip, Chin Chin. It was choregraphed by Dimitry. Check that one out here.

What a small world. Now all three of them are on Dancing With The Stars. Here is a picture of Kai with Dimitry before his DWTS days. He was a guest performer at Nationals for NYCDA two summers ago in NYC. I voted for him, hopefully he got enough votes to keep him in for at least another week.


If you have never watched DWTS, toon in, it's great entertainment. And now that American Idol is getting close to the end, it means that So You Think You Can Dance is just around the corner. I can't wait!

Comments

More Than Words said…
Oh how cool, Neisha!!

My mom loves DWTS!! I always miss it, but the times I've seen it, I've really enjoyed watching it!

Popular posts from this blog

vous êtes conviés

Here are pictures of the invitations for Kassie's 13th Birthday party. I had so much fun making them. Hum...maybe because I used my three favorite colors, maybe because I like to make invitations, or maybe it's just because I LOVE to plan parties. Either way, here is a sneak peak. Sorry the pictures are so bad, my camera is dead and I used my phone.

Good things come to those who wait...

I was having one of those bad Mondays. One of those Mondays when everything seems to be going wrong. 1. Our phones at the office are not working. 2. Statements went out over the weekend and angry patients are calling to complain. 3. My coffee got cold and I had to throw it away, and now I have a caffeine headache. 4. My cell phone has been tied up all day because I'm having our calls forwarded to it. (good thing for rollover minutes). 5. My boss has just added two more things to my darker pink "TODO" notebook. And just as I was about to roll up in a ball and hide under my desk, I got this e-mail. Dear Kindle Customer, Today, we introduced Kindle 2, the next generation of our wireless reading device. Because you already ordered the original Kindle and are awaiting its arrival, we're pleased to inform you that we are upgrading your order so that you will receive the new Kindle 2. You will be in the first group to receive Kindle 2, and you will receive yours as soon as K

Where do I begin???

After a long absence from my blog, I am finally sitting down to post. So much has happened in the past month that I honestly don't know where to begin. December 23, 2009 turned my world upside down. My mom suffered a minor heart attack, and was taken by ambulance to Chandler Regional Hospital. When I arrived, she was in good shape, and she was talking. They ordered a CT Scan of her chest. When she got back to the ER from her test, every thing that could have gone wrong, did. She suffered another heart attack, this one was much worse. She was in-tubated and things were not looking very good for her. The next few days were spent waiting for tests to be run, consulting with Dr.s and praying. A lot of praying. We were finally told that she would need to undergo a quadruple bypass. There was a problem with that, because she was in critical condition. Her kidneys were failing, her blood pressure was to high, as was her blood sugar. And, she was to weak. The surgeon said that we would