Skip to main content

Confessions...


Can I just say how much I love my new blog design. It is exactly what I wanted. Danielle over at The Design Girl did a fantastic job. Please, if you need your blog re-done, or if you are thinking of starting a blog, use her awesome services.
I would also like to thank Buddy for my new blog, because he gifted it to me for Valentines Day. And Buddy, I know that you think you got off easy. Just so you know, my post of what I want for Mothers Day is just around the corner.
I really thought long and hard about a new name for my blog. After reading so many blogs in the recent months, I realized how important it is to have a name that fits the "blogger". Then, one morning this name came to me. Because again, in the recent months I have become a "Blogoholic" and I have a lot to confess. And I plan on doing just that. My first post on my new blog is titled Confessions so here are a few.
  • I love my Husband and children more than anything in this world.
  • I honestly believe that Sal and I were meant to be together. We are one in the same and he is really my best friend.
  • I wish I could spend more time with my family, and I want them to know how much they mean to me. Both my family, and Sal's family.
  • I miss my Dad and my grandmother so, so much.
  • I pray every day.
  • I am blessed to have so many great friends. And I would like them to know.
  • I am truly happy to have re-connected with so many friends from high school on FB.
  • I love my pets.
  • I really enjoy my job.
  • I love to blog.

Those are just a few of my "Confessions" keep coming back to see some more. And if you come back, could you please add yourself as a "Follower" on my blog? Thanks for reading.

Comments

Anna said…
Hi Neisha,
I love your new face lift, it is awesome... This blogging thing is just too much fun. Anna
Cristina said…
Here's my confession...My name is Cristina and I am the best friend of the said blogaholic. I have no interesting things about my own life to write about for everyone to see, so I'll write about you...

How I allow myself to stand next to you without a bag over my head I'm just not sure. Why you let me be your friend I'm also not sure. Did we blood swear to be friends as little girls and you still feel obligated now?

You are AMAZING and this little thing of yours is beautiful and funny and interesting and a bunch of other really good things (note Martha Stewart). I'm laughing and crying and oohing and aahing at everything here!

A few things of note:

1. I am responsible for Buddy. You owe me, but he owes me bigger!

2. Who needs to cook when you're so pretty? Besides, you make killer appetizers and that's all a party really needs.

3. You are the only true example of a friend. I'm selfish and I want you all to myself. I should get a finder's fee...

4. Your family is WONDERFUL! Again, I'm just a little biased as monster #2 (or should that be #1?)is my Godson. You are a fine wife and mother and I'm so glad we all get to see your capers here :)

5. I hereby do swear to do whatever I can to help with the "Jessie" situation. Enough said.

Anyway, you got me to read and reply so you should feel good about that since you know how I truly hate these things! Can't wait to read more-you are infinitely funnier than the Shopaholic!

Love,
the "casual" one
Anonymous said…
Absolutely love the new blog design!

Popular posts from this blog

vous êtes conviés

Here are pictures of the invitations for Kassie's 13th Birthday party. I had so much fun making them. Hum...maybe because I used my three favorite colors, maybe because I like to make invitations, or maybe it's just because I LOVE to plan parties. Either way, here is a sneak peak. Sorry the pictures are so bad, my camera is dead and I used my phone.

Good things come to those who wait...

I was having one of those bad Mondays. One of those Mondays when everything seems to be going wrong. 1. Our phones at the office are not working. 2. Statements went out over the weekend and angry patients are calling to complain. 3. My coffee got cold and I had to throw it away, and now I have a caffeine headache. 4. My cell phone has been tied up all day because I'm having our calls forwarded to it. (good thing for rollover minutes). 5. My boss has just added two more things to my darker pink "TODO" notebook. And just as I was about to roll up in a ball and hide under my desk, I got this e-mail. Dear Kindle Customer, Today, we introduced Kindle 2, the next generation of our wireless reading device. Because you already ordered the original Kindle and are awaiting its arrival, we're pleased to inform you that we are upgrading your order so that you will receive the new Kindle 2. You will be in the first group to receive Kindle 2, and you will receive yours as soon as K

Where do I begin???

After a long absence from my blog, I am finally sitting down to post. So much has happened in the past month that I honestly don't know where to begin. December 23, 2009 turned my world upside down. My mom suffered a minor heart attack, and was taken by ambulance to Chandler Regional Hospital. When I arrived, she was in good shape, and she was talking. They ordered a CT Scan of her chest. When she got back to the ER from her test, every thing that could have gone wrong, did. She suffered another heart attack, this one was much worse. She was in-tubated and things were not looking very good for her. The next few days were spent waiting for tests to be run, consulting with Dr.s and praying. A lot of praying. We were finally told that she would need to undergo a quadruple bypass. There was a problem with that, because she was in critical condition. Her kidneys were failing, her blood pressure was to high, as was her blood sugar. And, she was to weak. The surgeon said that we would