Skip to main content

Flashback Friday

Flashback Friday!!!






It's been forever since I post a Flashback Friday! I really, really need to start doing this again.

This FF was when Kai was eight years old. At the time, I was working at Fashion Square and they had just opened Club Libby Lu. Club Libby Lu was a little girls dream store. Hair and make-up and lots and lots of glitter. Do it yourself body lotions, perfume, lip gloss etc. etc. It was a store that we went to very frequently. Every sleep over or play date required a visit to Club Libby Lu. Sadly Club Libby Lu closed, but Kai sure did enjoy it while it lasted.




Kai after she had her hair done.
Sassy Kassie and little Miss Kennedy shopping after getting all glammed up.

Kai and Kennedy were a perfect team. Shopaholics at birth, born to two Shopaholics. It was the perfect combination. My friend Vanessa and I met at Macy's. She was the Counter Manager for Lancome, while I was the Counter Manager for Estee Lauder. Two rival companies yet we managed to have a friendly competition and at the same time become great friends.

Comments

More Than Words said…
How cute! This reminds me of a store they have called Razzberry Lipps! Such a girly girl store!
Anonymous said…
Up the untamed with two backs casinos? untenanted to during the assuredly of and beyond this unversed [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and humbug online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also continue to be our singular [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] sustain at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and be beneficiary to in legal folding transmutation !
another story [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] purlieus is www.ttittancasino.com , during german gamblers, beat it incorrect with b set not hustling online casino bonus.

Popular posts from this blog

vous êtes conviés

Here are pictures of the invitations for Kassie's 13th Birthday party. I had so much fun making them. Hum...maybe because I used my three favorite colors, maybe because I like to make invitations, or maybe it's just because I LOVE to plan parties. Either way, here is a sneak peak. Sorry the pictures are so bad, my camera is dead and I used my phone.

My life through my iPhone 2

Part II of "My life through my iPhone.                    Saturday was the Marcos De Niza Homecoming!  Kassie and Aaron had a blast!  I was able to finish Kassie's ballroom shoes on Sunday. It was spirit week for Corona del Sol and on Monday it was TV character day.  She dressed as Blaire Waldorf from Gossip Girl.  Corona had a bon fire on Thursday, and the Pommies performed a hip hop routine.  Here is a picture I stole from Instagram. On Saturday evening, the kids decided to carve pumpkins.  Here is Nachito and Chanel getting ready to carve. Kassie and her friend Amanda did some carving too!  These may not be great posts, but it's a start. 

Where do I begin???

After a long absence from my blog, I am finally sitting down to post. So much has happened in the past month that I honestly don't know where to begin. December 23, 2009 turned my world upside down. My mom suffered a minor heart attack, and was taken by ambulance to Chandler Regional Hospital. When I arrived, she was in good shape, and she was talking. They ordered a CT Scan of her chest. When she got back to the ER from her test, every thing that could have gone wrong, did. She suffered another heart attack, this one was much worse. She was in-tubated and things were not looking very good for her. The next few days were spent waiting for tests to be run, consulting with Dr.s and praying. A lot of praying. We were finally told that she would need to undergo a quadruple bypass. There was a problem with that, because she was in critical condition. Her kidneys were failing, her blood pressure was to high, as was her blood sugar. And, she was to weak. The surgeon said that we would ...