Skip to main content

Where did you get it?

This is a follow-up post to Kai's Paris Party. I've had some friends and family members ask me about where I got some of the stuff for Kai's party. I love to share and link sites to my blog. So here we go.

First, let me say that I know I have posted this link before, but I have to give credit where credit is due. A lot of my inspirations come from this blog here, Hostess with the Mostess. She is amazing and I read her blog faithfully. If I like something, I bookmark it, or I copy the picture and put it into a special "Party" folder on my computer for future inspiration.

The stationary party favors were purchased at Target in the $1 section. As were the bags that are on the table. I knew that they would be getting so much stuff, that they needed a bag to take the stuff home with them. The little black boxes with the ribbons were purchased at Beau Coup. All of the ribbon for the party was purchased at Ribbons and Lace in Chandler. I heart this store! I heart it A LOT!! I could live in this store....actually I could live there and many others, but that's a whole other blog post. : ) The Eiffel Tower charms on the boxes were purchased on Etsy. The poodle candy bags - the poodle candy bags were not purchased with $$ but they did cost me a pretty Penny. You see, for Buddy's birthday, we went to one of his favorite spots. We went to Dave and Busters! These poodle bags were prizes. Except that they were 320 points a piece. I wanted them as candy bags, and when I get something in my head, I have to figure it out. We started playing and playing enough to earn 7000 points so that I could get at least 20 poodles. It took a few hours and a few $20 bills, but we did it and we had fun while playing. : )


These Passports were made on Print Shop. Just using Google to find the image of an actual Passport and I copied and pasted. I e-mailed the moms, and they all sent me pictures of the kids coming to the party. The Menu's were also made on Print Shop.

My friend Cristina found me the Eiffel Tower wall decal at Cost Plus. The little suitcases were also purchased at Beau Coup. Frames for all of the french words were purchased at the $ store. Sign in matte was found at Michael's and with a coupon, was very reasonable.

The desert bar! For the jars and containers, I already had a lot of them. Some from IKEA and some from Micheal's. I ordered the cupcake tower from here. They have a few different sizes and you can pick the color ribbon that you want. The candy I ordered online line from Sweet Factory and from Candy Crate. You can shop by color. I made all of the labels on my Cricut machine. Ohhh I love my Cricut! I found a local vendor for the Cotton Candy. I bought a box of 40 1 oz bags for $18. They manufacture it in Tempe, AZ. I called them and asked them for a box of just strawberry and I picked it up the very next day. Rainbow Cotton Candy is the company. I also need to add that all 40 bags were gone by Sunday morning.



The lanterns were purchased from Asian Import Store. Very reasonable, they have every color that you can imagine and very fast shipping. I made the tissue flowers out of tissue paper, very fun and easy.





Cupcake toppers were again made with my Cricut. I made the cupcake holders using a pattern that I bought from Etsy.



Birthday banner was made from all different pattens and colors of scrapbook paper and again, I used my Cricut. You see why I love it so much.




And...that's pretty much it. Hope you enjoy the links. And have fun planning your parties!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vous êtes conviés

Here are pictures of the invitations for Kassie's 13th Birthday party. I had so much fun making them. Hum...maybe because I used my three favorite colors, maybe because I like to make invitations, or maybe it's just because I LOVE to plan parties. Either way, here is a sneak peak. Sorry the pictures are so bad, my camera is dead and I used my phone.

Good things come to those who wait...

I was having one of those bad Mondays. One of those Mondays when everything seems to be going wrong. 1. Our phones at the office are not working. 2. Statements went out over the weekend and angry patients are calling to complain. 3. My coffee got cold and I had to throw it away, and now I have a caffeine headache. 4. My cell phone has been tied up all day because I'm having our calls forwarded to it. (good thing for rollover minutes). 5. My boss has just added two more things to my darker pink "TODO" notebook. And just as I was about to roll up in a ball and hide under my desk, I got this e-mail. Dear Kindle Customer, Today, we introduced Kindle 2, the next generation of our wireless reading device. Because you already ordered the original Kindle and are awaiting its arrival, we're pleased to inform you that we are upgrading your order so that you will receive the new Kindle 2. You will be in the first group to receive Kindle 2, and you will receive yours as soon as K

Where do I begin???

After a long absence from my blog, I am finally sitting down to post. So much has happened in the past month that I honestly don't know where to begin. December 23, 2009 turned my world upside down. My mom suffered a minor heart attack, and was taken by ambulance to Chandler Regional Hospital. When I arrived, she was in good shape, and she was talking. They ordered a CT Scan of her chest. When she got back to the ER from her test, every thing that could have gone wrong, did. She suffered another heart attack, this one was much worse. She was in-tubated and things were not looking very good for her. The next few days were spent waiting for tests to be run, consulting with Dr.s and praying. A lot of praying. We were finally told that she would need to undergo a quadruple bypass. There was a problem with that, because she was in critical condition. Her kidneys were failing, her blood pressure was to high, as was her blood sugar. And, she was to weak. The surgeon said that we would