Skip to main content

Found my way back...

I can not believe that is has been more than a year since my last post.  It really is amazing how time fly's.  So many events that have not been documented.  Life has been super crazy lately, and it feels almost impossible to post to my blog.  I find it sad, because as I was going through my blog, there are so many memories that I have by reading it.  That was the whole point of starting a blog.  I think of all of the things that I missed, and how in a few years, I may not remember them at all.  Had I been posting to the blog, they would be there for me to reminisce. 

I can't promise myself that I will start blogging daily again.  I can say that it is my goal to at least add a weekly post.  I was going through some blogs on my reading list, and one of the blogs I follow had a great idea.  A weekly post called "Through the eyes of my iPhone."  I am going to copy her, and do something similar.  It should be fun, I am super attached to my iPhone, and I use it for pictures constantly.  It should have stories to tell.  I may even start a Flashback Friday post, as to document at least some of the important events that I have missed. 

All I can say, is that I hope that my return to my blog is permanent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vous êtes conviés

Here are pictures of the invitations for Kassie's 13th Birthday party. I had so much fun making them. Hum...maybe because I used my three favorite colors, maybe because I like to make invitations, or maybe it's just because I LOVE to plan parties. Either way, here is a sneak peak. Sorry the pictures are so bad, my camera is dead and I used my phone.

Good things come to those who wait...

I was having one of those bad Mondays. One of those Mondays when everything seems to be going wrong. 1. Our phones at the office are not working. 2. Statements went out over the weekend and angry patients are calling to complain. 3. My coffee got cold and I had to throw it away, and now I have a caffeine headache. 4. My cell phone has been tied up all day because I'm having our calls forwarded to it. (good thing for rollover minutes). 5. My boss has just added two more things to my darker pink "TODO" notebook. And just as I was about to roll up in a ball and hide under my desk, I got this e-mail. Dear Kindle Customer, Today, we introduced Kindle 2, the next generation of our wireless reading device. Because you already ordered the original Kindle and are awaiting its arrival, we're pleased to inform you that we are upgrading your order so that you will receive the new Kindle 2. You will be in the first group to receive Kindle 2, and you will receive yours as soon as K

Where do I begin???

After a long absence from my blog, I am finally sitting down to post. So much has happened in the past month that I honestly don't know where to begin. December 23, 2009 turned my world upside down. My mom suffered a minor heart attack, and was taken by ambulance to Chandler Regional Hospital. When I arrived, she was in good shape, and she was talking. They ordered a CT Scan of her chest. When she got back to the ER from her test, every thing that could have gone wrong, did. She suffered another heart attack, this one was much worse. She was in-tubated and things were not looking very good for her. The next few days were spent waiting for tests to be run, consulting with Dr.s and praying. A lot of praying. We were finally told that she would need to undergo a quadruple bypass. There was a problem with that, because she was in critical condition. Her kidneys were failing, her blood pressure was to high, as was her blood sugar. And, she was to weak. The surgeon said that we would